Thursday, May 7, 2015

Deflate Gate Report

As I am sure most people know, the report for the Deflate Gate investigation has been released. What really gets me is that fact that it took almost four months to release an over two-hundred page report just to basically say "Yeah, they probably messed with the footballs." Oh gee, thanks for letting me know. Is it that silly of me to have expected a little more of a conclusion to this investigation? Now are we supposed to wait almost four months for a decision to be made about Brady's consequences? I am predicting that it will go something like this..."Yeah, we will probably punish him." Below is an image from an article found on Yahoo! Sports regarding the report. 


http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/long-awaited-deflate-gate-investigation-implicates-pats--tom-brady-173408354.html


No comments:

Post a Comment